Thursday, November 13, 2014

Thankful Thursday...#25

Thankful thursday is a long deep breath this week.  Something soothing to do... making a list of what I am thankful for.



  1. Waking up early and feeling like there is a whole extra part of the day ahead of me. 
  2. Helping Delaney clean up Lego and hearing her sweet little voice say "Thank you for helping me mama."
  3. New, soft, patterned leggings.
  4. After Eight Tea... it feels like a guiltless treat in my mug.
  5. "How are you?" checkup calls from my sweet understanding Twyla girl.
  6. Yesterday is gone.
  7. Jam and sourdough bread.
  8. My Craigy who leaves me love letters.
  9. Folks who have helped me raise money for Julie's 30th Birthday CF Fundraiser
  10. Watching my children play with each other.

photo credit: woodleywonderworks via photopin cc

No comments:

Post a Comment