Thursday, October 30, 2014

Thankful Thursday #24

Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos to order, confusion to clarity. It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger into a friend.


1. After a particularly hard day with a certain three year old... I whispered to Craig that he now had sole custody of her... without hearing me that little munchkin who was sitting across from me at dinner announced "I'm on team mommy!" and gave me a crooked thumbs up.

2. A special friend who complimented the way I  handled that same 3 year olds meltdown at the (very quiet) museum. We gotta stick together mamas!

3. An afternoon of Full House, snacks, pillows and blankets, and snuggles with all 3 kiddos yesterday.

4. Some pretty amazing crockpot beer chicken for supper... 

5. A full wood shed and a cozy fire.

6. Writing with a friend... no interruptions... just write.

7. Kiddos who can make me hot drinks.

8. Love, compassion, personal growth... who doesn't like those things?

9. Shopping in my own closet... oh the outfits I have rediscovered.

10. Finishing 2/3 of my kiddos Christmas blankets.

Tell me what you're thankful for this week...
photo credit: MTSOfan via photopin cc

No comments:

Post a Comment