Friday, September 5, 2014

In Which I Make an Announcement...


Some of you know that I have been dabbling in fiction writing... This was something I loved as a child and a teen... but I shelved it for a long time...  

I recently finished my first short story and I had been trying to figure out how to actually put my work in front of readers... Then a glorious, wonderful, ridiculous, scary idea popped into my head one night at bed time... because of course that is when all glorious, wonderful, ridiculous, scary ideas tend to show up.

A new blog... And so faithful (and not so faithful) readers may I introduce to you...

Affection for Fiction

"This is a space to hone my fiction writing craft… share my favorite works and maybe inspire with a few writing prompt link ups… I would love for this to be an online meeting place for a writing community."

Please please please feel free to stop over... read... share and leave comments.

Oh an don't worry I will still be writing here at Goats Milk Lattes as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment