Saturday, September 6, 2014

Because This... 13th Edition




Hooray!  Someone who is looking for the helpers among the bad stories. Thank you Glennon for reminding me that the world is not going to hell in a hand basket... 6 Reasons to Stop Everything and Be Inspired Today

I seriously love coffee and any article that gives me reasons I SHOULD drink it makes me smile... This one is written for runners... but lots of the benefits are for the general human population... Eight Reasons to Sip on Coffee

Now I'm inspired to start counting the ways that Craig says I love you... by saying nothing at all... There is Nothing Quite as Sexy as a Man Who Loves His Wife

And just in case you missed my announcement yesterday... I have a new fiction blog called Affection for Fiction... stop by and start reading a short story or be inspired by the First Friday Photo Prompt.


No comments:

Post a Comment