Thursday, August 28, 2014

Thankful Thursday #17

Adding a bit of Throwback Thursday... That's my sister Julie and I circa June 2000 at Playland in Vancouver.

This week I am ever so thankful for...
  1. Impromptu coffee afternoons at houses with Littlest Petshops. Thanks Krina.
  2. Surprise Facetime with Anita.
  3. Our local Museum... such a fantastic place to spend the morning... 
  4. The Bright Red Book Bus... It's been a great adventure choosing new books this summer. 
  5. I have a menu plan... we will not starve.
  6. Catching a quick nap on the couch.
  7. Visiting my grandma.
  8. Craig going to the library for me... since I had a bit of a toddler tornado in my car who just needed to go home and sleep.
  9. Safeway deli... cheap yummy lunch for me.
  10. Clean water.


No comments:

Post a Comment