Thursday, April 17, 2014

Thankful Thursday #3

This is a sad time right now... for myself... for those I hold close to my heart... and for the little community I live in... so it is that much more important that I find things to be thankful for.

  1. Little ones who snuggle close and tell me they need me.
  2. Running... outside...
  3. Believe it or not night shift... It makes it much harder to wimp out on a run when Craig is home in the middle of the day.
  4. Katie is coming on my birthday weekend...
  5. Huge corn plants that I hope will survive any Jemima attack that may come their way.
  6. Writing fiction... it's amazing what those crazy characters decide to do.
  7. Space class/ coffee /play dates...
  8. Feet washing tonight... This is such a special family tradition
  9. New Runners... (sorry if you're sick of hearing about running)
  10. Meadow ate seconds of supper tonight.
What are you thankful for?



  

No comments:

Post a Comment